2007年11月5日 星期一

11.03

Journal 1
Today was a boring day again. Once I waked up, it was already fourteen o’clock. That was meant I already slept for thirteen hours. Well, I was a little surprised that I could sleep such long time. But on the other way, if I waked up earlier, and then what could I do? I think there still would have no anything news for me. Therefore, I threw away every bad mood, and then went to watch the movie again. This movie was named “Resident Evil: Apocalypse.” It was talking about that human abused the biology for their desire, but unfortunately they made a lot of “zombie” to eat human. It was a nice movie. But after the movie was end, I suddenly thought that why there would so many movies about the zombie. Maybe it was very fearful for us to image our friends would eat us when we were not watching them.
Journal 2
I was very interesting for chess last few days. So, I used the internet to find some web’s chess games to play. In the beginning, I was always defeated by the computer for many times. But after many times of practices, I could win the computer finally. Maybe it was designed that computer could not win player too many times. Whatever, I would keep practice until I lost my interesting again.
Journal 3
Well, I do not know what should write now, so I just keep talk about what my thinking about those I have watched before. “Harry Potter” looked not bad, but unfortunately I already read the novel before, and that made the movie not so fun to me. Just like everyone said “Imagining always better than real,” that why I like to read the novels. Just like “The Da Vinci Code” by Dan Brown. If you read the novel you would not want to watch the movie, because that would be very boring.

沒有留言: