2007年11月15日 星期四

Nov 11

ChenHsi Wu
November 11 07
ESL 4
November 6
This morning was pretty cold, but once I into the bus, I began to perspire, because there was too many people on the bus. I very do not like crowd, it always made me tense up. Maybe I should change my time to wait the other bus.

November 7
I was so boring and tired in the discussion of class today. My group’s partners talked a lot about the famous stars of Japan and Korean, and oddly, they all could understand those people they talked about. I thought they must already watch a lot of sitcoms and movies.

November 9
Today, in the class, we watched the movie” Finding Forrester,” it was a pretty nice and peaceful movie. I had been a long time do not watch this kind of movie. Sometimes, if I watched those movies, it always cleans my mind from the boring and tired world. Maybe I will more often to watch this kind of movies.

沒有留言: