2007年10月31日 星期三

Tired

Friends’ Birthday
Last Tuesday was my friend’s birthday. It had been a long time I did not see my Taiwanese friends. I sent he a letter to congratulate for him, and he e-mail me for thank and gave me many photos of my friends. I really missed when I saw them in those photos, I hope we can keep our friendship for every.

Tired
I have a not good habit of my live now after I lived by myself. That is I always stay up all night. Well, I know it is not good for health and studying, but I was used to sleep in the afternoon, then, in the night I could not sleep until very late. I should not sleep afternoon, but sometimes I just so tired for everything, and sleeping was the best way to relax. Maybe I need to find out something interesting to make me wake up in the afternoon, that I can have a nice dream for the night.

Boring
After I came here, I always did not know to do what for my free time after school. I always just slept after the finish the homework then wake up in the night. And I would out of my mind for a long time and watched movies or playing computer games. Then, I would sleep a while in the evening. It just always the same for my live, it was quite boring that I wanted to find something else for me.

沒有留言: