2007年10月16日 星期二

My Grandfather

Everyone always had something important lost in our life, and it always would make us sad, and changed our live. Now I am talking about my grandfather, he was dead in two years ago. And that was the first time I lost my dear family.
It was happen by an accident. Because my grandfather had a disease for a long time and need to operate on in the hospital, and it actually was not a severe operation. But the operation was still failed, and my grandfather was dead in there. I thought we would never go to the hospital anymore. That was the first time I saw my father cried, but I did not cry in that time, because I thought death was just a part of our life. I even hoped they do not cry, because it would make me sad. After we got home, I began to look for my grandfather’s picture; I tried to remember what kind of person he was, but I found that I actually did not know a lot about him. I was used to have my life, and thought everything in my life just normal, so I did not very care about my family in the past. I was so missing him, and I still had a lot of thing wanted to talk with my grandfather, but it was too late. That time I really realized that I had lost an important family forever. I cried, and regretted that I did not treasure our time when he still lived.
After that, I began to more take care of my family, and tried to know their history, because I knew that if I did not treasure now, I would regret again.

沒有留言: